100 Good Night Whatsapp Status and Captions

Share:



Good Night Whatsapp Status

May you sleep sound tonight.

I hope you see lovely dreams tonight.

Good night. Sweet dreams. Take care. See you.

I wish you a good night of sleep, sweet dreams, and a smiling morning.

Let this amazing night take you on a ride of beautiful dreams. Good Night.

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. Good Night.

Good night, slept tight, awake full of joy at the morning light.

Always end the day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. Good Night.

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow.

Don’t care what others think of you, enjoy your life with your own rules. Good night!

Good night now, and rest. Today was a test, you passed it, you’re past it. Now breathe till unstressed.

To all, to each, a fair good-night, and pleasing dreams, and slumbers light.

Life is full of new beginnings, and a new day tomorrow brings, sleep well.

Early to bed, early to rise; makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

As long as your heart is true, sweet dreams will always be with you. Good Night.

Come to my dreams tonight if you can, I will kiss you there… Good night.

Whatever you wish for, I wish for you too. May all your hopes, dreams, and wishes come true! Sweet dreams.

Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.

You are supposed to see when the moon shines not when the sun rises. Go to sleep!

Whoever claimed you should sleep eight hours a day was incorrect. Even after 15 hours of sleep, I’m still sleepy.

Send me a text if you can’t sleep and call me if you get nightmares. I will kick the living daylight of all your bad dreams. Good night.

Good night! May you be safe from the ghost under your bed!

It’s been a long day. Let’s pack in as much sleep as we can, shall we? Good night!

Alright, I bothered you enough for today, have a good night.

Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake, one must stay awake all day.

Dear mind please stop thinking so much at night I need to sleep…

It’s time to say Good Night real world, Hello dream world.

Wash your face and wash your feet! Now it’s time to fall asleep. Good Night.

You’ve seen enough of the cruel world so better close your eyes already.

Regardless of the size of your bed, don’t stop yourself from dreaming king size. Good night.

Sleep is an investment in the energy you need to be effective tomorrow. Good Night.

My pillow is angry with me because I am just not joining it in bed. Good Night.

Do not sleep so tight until you can’t hear. When I was at your house earlier I saw bed bugs. Be on the lookout. Good Night.

May the darkness of the night fill your dreams! Sleep tight and good night!

For you to have a sweet dream all you have to do is think about me. Good night!

Love keeps you up at night but your love calms me and makes me sleep well.

I fall in love with you even more as I fall asleep tonight.

I wish I had been there to hold you tight instead of merely saying. Good Night.

May the angels protect my queen when she falls asleep. Good night, sweetheart.

Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream so beautiful you’ll cry when you awake.

I truly believe that at night, the moon shines only for you and me. Good night my love.

I love knowing that I will wake up tomorrow and you will be the first thing on my mind. Good Night.

The day is over, it’s time for rest. Sleep well, my dear, you did your best.

I will spend the night wishing I was with you.

The day is over, the night is here, know that I love you today and forever, my dear.

I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams. Good Night.

Good Night sweetheart! Wish your night be soothing, calm, and beautiful.

Your shining smile has taken over my night and now I always smile in my dreams. I love you. Good night.

I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving ‘good night’.

For thousands of nights, I dreamed of making love to you. No man on Earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.

My good night kiss is knocking at your window. Open your window and feel its warmth. Good night.

May your dreams be as soft and sweet as your tender kiss. Good night my Princess.

Tonight, I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dreams very early. Goodnight!

Let my love be the one to warm your heart tonight. Sleep well, baby.

The best part of sleeping is that it allows you to dream anything. Sleep well, my dear. Good Night!

No comments

If you like our status then Comment and share