500+ Facebook Status About Life, Love, Friendship, Attitude & Fun

Share:


Best Facebook Status


I’m born to express, not to impress.

I have attitude but not enough to show you…

Never regret anything that made you smile.

I don’t measure the length of life, but the depth of life.

I’m cool but global warming made me hot.

Your love is all I need to feel complete.

It’s always better when we’re together.

Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters.

It’s not illegal until you get caught.

You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.

You think I am lazy, I am just saving energy.


Funny Status for Facebook

Whenever you decide to upload some funny Facebook posts you need some hilarious and amusing words to write some funny Facebook statuses. Writing your own funny lines on Facebook seems a little hard but not impossible. Take ideas for funny Facebook status from this list maybe they will help you have some fun whom you share with.

Save water, bath together.

Tom should just give up, he is never gonna eat Jerry.

Awwwwww! I know they will copy this status too.

Cute as a button, but not quite as smart.

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

I can’t be out of money, I still have checks left.

Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

I add people only to increase the friend list.

I used to be cool-headed, look at what global warming did.

Handle every situation like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.

They said don’t try this at home. So, l went to my friend’s home.

If something is not right, try left.

I’m so cool, even ice cubes are jealous!

I’m so cool I wasn’t actually born, I was defrosted.

My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil.

Sarcasm is one of the services offers.

Now that’s I have finished up my brain space, who will give me some?

I am looking for my heart, can I check your brassier?

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass.

Never Give Up on Your Dreams. Keep Sleeping.

Save water by drinking a beer.

Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.

I live in fantasy so don’t tell me your reality.

I may be fat, but u’re ugly – I can lose weight!

This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

Oh, Honey you can’t break a broken heart.

I’m smiling because I have no idea what’s going on.

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.

My secret talent is getting tired without doing anything.

You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not an avocado.

You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status.

Facebook is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall.

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were too high.

Long time ago I used to have a life until someone told me to create a Facebook account.

I’m not shy, I’m holding back my awesomeness so I don’t intimidate you.

Adding you as my friend doesn’t mean I like you, I did it just to increase my friend list.

If you send me a friend request on Facebook and your profile picture is a car, I will assume you’re a transformer.

Facebook is a place where people always think your status is about them.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

You think I’m not online. But I’m always here. Even if I’m not posting. I’m here. Scrolling. Judging.

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

Some days I amaze myself. Other days I put my keys in the fridge.

I made a huge to-do list for today. I just can’t figure out who’s going to do it.

If size really mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I’m not handsome enough to be James Bond. Maybe a villain, though.

Facebook keeps asking me, what’s on my mind? and honestly, it’s always you.

Be a good person, but don’t waste your time to prove it.

Log out from Facebook and go to bed, close your eyes and enjoy my company in dreams or nightmares.

I’m a genius and good person, I just do genius stupid things in a good way!

God made things that have life, rest was made in China.

So grateful for Facebook, otherwise I’d to call 428 people every night to let them know I am ready for bed.

I always learn from other people’s mistake who take my advice.

Today I promise to live without Facebook and Twitter if you promise to kiss me all day and make me feel better.

Read:Funny Facebook Status

Attitude Facebook Status

Sometimes a little more show off is good if it’s about your amazing attitude. Never be ashamed of boastfully display your positive personality or abilities. Here’s some cool attitude status to boost up your strong personality and show others how to be happy.

I’m a warrior, one of a kind…

Sorry, I’m allergic to basic bitches.

I am a part of all that I have met.

Our life is what our thoughts make it.

When I was born, then the competition started.

Hey you! Now that you have seen my DP, don’t steal it.

I love those who can smile in trouble.

Attitude is everything, so pick a good one.

I don’t care what the shits you talk behind me.

My level of maturity changes depending on who I’m with.

Congratulations! My tallest finger wants to give you a standing ovation.

Best friends with the same crazy attitude is awesome.

What I say is my word. What you hear is your understanding.

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.

They hate me because it’s easier than beating me.

When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.

If you want me to control my temper you need to control your stupidity.

They want to know why I am always happy, these voices in my head are awesome.

Attitude is like underwear, just wear it, not show it.

It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.

A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart.

You’re not going to tell me who I am.

Some call it arrogant, I call it confident.

When your attitude is right, the facts don’t count.

Feeling like a boss, and staring at the stars, it doesn’t matter the cost, ’cause everybody wants to be famous.

Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.

I am what I am your approval is not needed and it wasn’t never asked!

Please don’t get confused between my attitude & personality!

I may look innocent, but I may surely put you in trouble.

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me coz it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.

I am who I am today because of the choice I made yesterday.

Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.

I don’t get lucky. I make my own luck.

Always keep smiling. It irritates those who wish to destroy you.

The most important thing you’ll ever wear is your attitude.

I hate when people act like they don’t know me until they need something.

Excellence is not a skill, it is an attitude.

I don’t follow others, I only follow my orders because I am my own boss.

I found your nose. It was all up in my business again. Please keep that thing on a shorter leash.

I never doubt myself, that’s my haters 24/7 job.

My BACK is not a VOICEMAIL, so better say it on my FACE.

Don’t play with me! Because I know I can play better than you.

I learn from the mistakes of those people who take my advice.

It may look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head I’m quite busy.

Your secrets are safe with me… I wasn’t even listening.

I enjoy it when people show Attitude to me cause it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

Love me for who I am – not what you want me to be. Take me or leave me. It’s that simple.






No comments

If you like our status then Comment and share